One-of-a-kind Masterpiece in San Geronimo
San Geronimo, CA, USA US $2,150,000
Live amongst the tranquility of the outdoors with the luxuries of a modern home at 11 Chaparral Lane in Skye Ranch, San Geronimo. Custom built from the ground up in 2009 and expanded in 2014 by the same architect, this one-of-a-kind masterpiece was created in consideration with sacred geometry and Feng Shui. Showcasing an open floor plan with grand windows, this stunning estate allows sunlight and nature to beam through every room. Walking distance to San Geronimo golf course, the main home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, including a master suite and loft above the second bedroom that allows for a play area, storage, or a third bedroom. Along with a focus of green construction and materials, this home features clean lines and a fresh aesthetic complete with office area, multiple outdoor decks, two-car garage and a detached 1 bed/1bath guest suite with kitchenette and walk-in closet.
- Located in Sky Ranch, newer home development with utilities underground and wide streets
- 4.2 acres
- 10+ to 20+ foot ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Bonus loft space for play area, storage or 3rd bedroom
- Detached 1br/1ba luxury guest house with kitchenette, walk-in closet and AC unit
- High efficiency green appliances and furnace
- Granite countertops in the main house with Duracite technology
- Passive solar heating/cooling with atria and fans
- High-end Brazilian marble in master bath
- Two-person Japanese soaking tub
- Private outside balcony in master suite
- Rare 5” plank imported solid wood Australian cypress floors
- DeWillis Custom Cabinetry
- Hardie Artisan Architectura and Cedar wood siding
- Separate laundry room
- Data ports, phone and internet in garage
- Guest house includes walk-in closet and luxury bathroom, mini fridge, wet bar, air conditioning,
- Oversized two-car garage with 2 240 volt outlets in the garage to charge your hybrid or Tesla
- Concrete perimeter foundation and underpinned by 9 foot deep concrete reinforced piers for top seismic stability
- 220 volt off East deck for future installation of hot tub or AC
- Multiple connections throughout the house and detached studio for voice, internet and cable TV.
- Elevated driveway rests on over engineered concrete piers and steel beam
- Designed to meet Marin County Gold Level of Green Construction
- Low or no VOC (off gassing) materials and finishes
- Built by a chemical and EMF sensitive owner.
- Green construction with recycling, insulation,
- Whole house water filtration system developed for Japanese Olympic training facilities: MG-III Wellness Filter
- Whole house air filtration system
- Nearby fantastic hiking, golfing, mountain biking and horse riding trails